The Applicant must have:
- A medical degree from a recognized and reputable Medical School or University;
- Relevant full time post-qualification clinical experience;
- Registration with a medical authority outside Hong Kong on the date of the application for limited medical registration;
- 2 referees, not being relatives of the applicant, who have known the applicant for at least 12 months and who have the opportunity of judging his / her character;
- A certificate of good standing by the relevant registration authority issued not more than 3 months before the application.
Further details can be obtained directly from the Medical Council of Hong Kong.